The application fee is $75. Each additional adult (age 18+) will be an additional $25.
GUIDELINES USED TO DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY:
- We will check your credit, resident history, background, and gross income.
- In order to process your application, you will need to send in a copy of your 3 most recent pay stubs (and/or LES, tax returns, bank statements, financial aid, social security, disability, court ordered funds) your social security card, and drivers license.
- Every adult (age 18+) applying must submit a separate application for approval (including adult children).
- We must have a GA resident co-signer for any applicant under the age of 21 unless they are active duty military, especially any applicant lacking credit and/or rental history. Co-signers must qualify like all applicants are required to.
- We require gross income equal to 3.2 times the amount of rent to begin the process for leasing.
- We require a Credit Score of 650
ITEMS THAT WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY YOU
- We will not accept an application from a person who is a registered sex offender or has a drug or violence conviction.
- We will not accept anyone with any other felony conviction within the last 7 years unless mistaken identity can be proven with documentation.
- We will not accept anyone with an active bankruptcy within the last 7 years or who have not been discharged.
- Applications will not be processed or approved for any applicant with a dispossessory filed or eviction served within the last 7 years.
- We will not accept or process an application if anyone in the home owes a balance to another property management company or landlord.